Your hometown pharmacy
believes that a key to better health is to provide more careful study and direct contact with you and your doctor about you medication regimen.
Hartman Brothers has been locally owned and operated, for four generations, since 1904. Ten years ago we started the process of developing a specialty pharmacy inside Hartman Brothers.
Here is a list of our services:
- I.V Antibiotics
- I.V Antiviral Therapy
- I.V. Antifungals
- Parenteral Nutrition
- Lab Monitoring
- Respiratory Medications
- Hydration and Electrolyte Therapies
- Enteral Therapies and Supplies
- Pain Managment
- Specialty Injectable Medication
- Vascular Access Device Care
- Sterile & Non-Sterile Compounding
During this time we have also expanded by providing packaged oral medications to group facilities. Now we would like to provide our packaging system to you!
Here are some statistics on medication:
- 33% of all hospital and nursing home admissions are the result of patients failure to take prescription medications correctly
- At any given time, up to 59% of those on five or more medications are taking them improperly.
- Approximately two-thirds of all patients fail to take any or all of their prescription medicines.
How do you make sure that you or your loved one is getting the right dose of medication at the correct time?
Hartman Brothers Pharmacy can help! We offer a variety of packaging systems that take the daily hassle and risk out of taking medicine. Your medicine will be clearly packaged and identified, its contents showing the day and time to be taken.
Hartman Brothers Pharmacy
531 Montrose, Colorado 81401
9am - 5pm
24/7 pharmacist on call service
Call today for a face to face consultation!